Thursday, July 4, 2013

June Birthdays

So we had quite a few birthdays in June. We started with mine, on the 5th. It was pretty uneventful. I met some friends at the Chocolate House here in Mt Horeb for lunch. And Wanda and Robert came by and surprised me with cheesecake. Sadly, Philip had to work late that night, so we waited until Thursday to do presents. I got a couple of games. Guess Who and NabIt. Both lots of fun.

Williams birthday was on the 11th. My friend Shawna (who also happens to be Williams friend Bella's mother) took William to McDonalds for lunch. And then we waited for Grandma Mobley and Great Grandma Staples to get here so that they could celebrate with us. William wanted pancakes for dinner, and he wanted a Thomas the Train cake. He got both. For his birthday we got him a super fun game, that will eventually get its own post, and some rope. He LOVES the rope and is constantly playing with it.






My sister Jada had a birthday (on the 13th) while they were here visiting too. That night, we stayed up late and did pedicures. That is my kind of birthday treat. (Hint hint Phil. (:  )

My mommys birthday was on the 21st. They were leaving early that morning so we celebrated the night before. I took the kids and my sisters out shopping for her and let them pick out a present. Nothing big, but at least she knew we were thinking about her.

And of course, Winston had his birthday on the 8th. But that gets its own post too.







No comments: