Monday, December 23, 2013

Halloween

Don't I have cute kiddos?

Orion really wanted to be Iron Man.
William wanted to be a spider. At first I was going to make him a green spider costume, but Wanda had a spider costume they weren't using, and William decided he REALLY liked that one. So I got out of sewing one!!
Oliver for weeks wanted to be a ghost. He makes a super cute ghost!
Winston, is a duck.
And Phil, was Fix- it- Felix. He makes a super cute Fix-It-Felix!
We all went to the Mt Horeb/ 4th Ward Trunk or Treat. I was in charge of helping with the Pie Contest. Poor Philip had charge of all the kids while I was busy doing that. I also sewed this super cute apron for the winner. (I found the tutorial here )
(Ignore my fabulous hair, lack of a bra and pjs. I spent the morning sewing instead of getting dressed.)

And then we took the kids out trick or treating on Halloween night. Philip walked ahead with Orion and William. And I walked slowly with Oliver and Winston. After every door, Oliver would say "ok, lets do a couple more doors."  Winston slept most of the time.

No comments: