Monday, August 17, 2009


Ok, so I should have posted a week ago- but I didn't. So last Tuesday William had his 2 month check up. He weighs 16 pounds 12 ounces and is 26 inches tall. I am so sad that he is growing so fast. It is hard to believe that he is already 2 months old! I feel like in no time at all he is going to be sleeping in the crib- in Orions room. I have to admit, I am not ready for this at all! But he is almost too tall for the bassinet so crib- here we come. While we were at the doctors office, Dr. Egglash (our wonderful pediatrician and family doctor) looked at Orion. Turns out that Orion has a strep infection on his bottom. She was so mad that the other doctor we saw didn't even look at Orions bottom. Anyway, we started the antibiotics and Orion is improving daily. The blisters are finally gone, and he is sleeping through the night again. Hooray!!
Lately Orion has been playing a lot with a red block that has a face on it. He calls it "mommy". There are lots of time when he will come up to me and ask "Mommy- wheres my mommy?" It can get quite confusing sometimes. Especially when he does it with the daddy block. It always takes me a couple of seconds to figure out if he is talking about his daddy or the toy. Anyway, the other day he dropped "mommy" down the laundry shoot and this is him trying to reach it.

And here is William. He has learned how to bounce himself in the bouncer, and I just think it is adorable. I love my boys!!!

2 comments:

Jenna Paulsen said...

Bailey, Nathan's daughter, my niece, is still in her bassinet. She is getting way too big for it. She can't roll around much in it, and she likes to roll onto her tummy.

They do grow way too fast, don't they?

Love ya!

James and Aimee said...

I love the picture of Orion! He is just cute!

Kids do grow up way too fast, don't they? I really wish we could slow things down a little bit. Whenever I say things like that to my Dad, he always comes back with, "Look who's talking!"