Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME

So, William had his allergy appointment today- and all went well. The doctor didn't seem to think that William had a food allergy, so we tested dust, cat, dog, & feathers. All of which came back negative. On Monday William goes in for his 6 month check up, and I think at that point we will try a reflux medicine.

On to more exciting things!!!

We finally set up the Christmas tree this last week. Orion had a lot of putting all the decorations on. He seemed to think that they all looked best on the same three branches though. He was quite sad when we were all out of things for him to hang.
But he does have a lot of fun turning on the lights and looking at the "really tall Christmas Tree." William keeps getting himself stuck under there too and then Orion goes and tries to help him out. Every time I go and rescue them both I think to myself "What a wonderful present!!" I am so grateful for my two beautiful wonderful boys!!!!!

Orion and I made some Christmas cookies the other day too. I frosted the tree he was decorating and then gave him the candy to do it. We were at the table together and he was putting his candy on the cookie like he was supposed to. I walked away for a minute and when I came back, Orion was eating the candy off of his cookie. I told him that he was supposed to use the candy to decorate his cookie. He smiled at me and said that he was decorating his tongue. Silly Boy!!
And lastly, we had our first big snow storm of the season this week. And I thought it was hilarious that the tractor plowing - got stuck and had to call for backup!

2 comments:

Alice Brewer said...

Oh Orion I could just hug you!

James and Aimee said...

Can I just copy what Alice said? Orion is so wonderful! It looks like you are having a wonderful Christmas season!