Friday, December 4, 2009



So a while back I decided that I wanted to make Orion a "numbers" blanket this year for Christmas. My initial plan was to do numbers on one side and letters on the other side. That is so not happening though. So instead I am working on just a numbers blanket. Orion has been watching me cut out the pieces and gets very excited when he sees one he recognizes. Anyway- I know that my mother would love to see what I am creating so I am posting pictures of the quilt thus far.
This was me laying it out before numbers were appliqued and borders put on.


The completed blocks.
Now all I have to do is get some neutral (I'm thinking white) material and bring them all together and the top of my quilt will be done. Very basic- I know, but since this is my first- I am ok with that.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so cute! What a great idea! I bet he will love it.

Jenifer said...

It looks so great Hannah! You must have been working hard!

The Rogers said...

I love it, I think you should use yellow for the back.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I agree yellow would be fabulous!

Fairbanks said...

What a great idea! It is super cute and not simple at all!

Amber and The Boys said...

You are awesome-I have said it before but I will say it again. You totally rock in the mom department.

James and Aimee said...

Those are so awesome, Hannah!!! What a great idea, and what great work!!! I bet Orion will be very excited! I really enjoyed seeing what you are working on. I can't wait to see the finished quilt!