Thursday, January 14, 2010

Almost there!!

For those of you keeping track- this is my 100th post! I kinda feel like there should be streamers and balloons attached.


In a lot of ways- we are almost there!! 1st with the almost is Orions numbers quilt. I ended up having to construct a back for it.
And I didn't use a neutral color because the red was cheaper. All I need to do now is decide if I am going quilt it or tie it, and then bind it up.

2nd on the almost list- William is almost crawling! He has been so close for almost a month now, and everyday he gets a little closer. He has gotten to the point where he gets up on all fours and then kinda throws himself forward. I just love my cute little guy!!


3rd- Orion knows most of his letters! He can do the puzzle just fine without any help, but he still calls the "U" umbrella.


4th- Philip is just about ready to start his new school. We still have to wait and see if we will get enough in financial aid for him to go, but hopefully we will know in a few days. School starts on Tuesday!!!

And lastly, Orion is almost done with diapers!! I still have to remind him to go potty every couple of hours- but yesterday he only had two accidents and they were within a 20 minute period just after dad got home from work.

HOOORAY!!!! for all of the things we have ALMOST accomplished.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, nothing but progress at your house. How exciting!

Chaney said...

YAY! For everything!

blondeviolin said...

Wow! That's a lot of progress going on there! Orion's doing a lot better than Abby on some days! Woohoo!

James and Aimee said...

Orion's quilt looks great! I really like the red, I think it's funner (if that's a real word) than neutral color would have been.

The boys are just as cute as ever. And good luck to Philip! Hooray for all of you!