Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life has been pretty mundane around here lately. I can't wait for the weather to get just a little warmer so that we can start spending more time outside! Anyway, we have had a couple of funnies this last week. This is the one I can share.

Orion was playing in the bathroom, and I went to go see what he was up to. This is what I found.
This is a whole bottle of Bubble Bath.

When I exclaimed "CHILD!" He replied
"Don't worry mom, I'll add water."

Also, it has been warm enough for Orion to go for a while and play, but not really warm enough to take William out for more then a few minutes. (He refuses to wear a hat for more then a few minutes.) Anyway, once William and I come inside, William then spends his time looking out the window trying to get to Orion.
William LOVES bath time. He is CONSTANTLY making his way to the bathroom to play on the bathtub. And when I get him out of the bath he tries his hardest to get back in. Sometime it can take me 15 minutes to get him dressed afterwards because he is sooo squirmy.
Orion is doing WONDERFUL at using the potty. I no longer have to tell him to go. (Although I do on occasion ask if he needs to go, but he always tells me no.) But here is the great part. He has only had 1 accident in the last week. WOOHOO!!

I have been scrapbooking like crazy this last week. I am almost done with Orions 2008 book, but I ran out of adhesive. William is still waking up about three times a night, and that is a bit wearing. We (Orion, Andy, and I) moved the crib into Orions room. I think he is excited to have William in there. When I went to go get William last night at about 2, Orion was awake and we had the following conversation.
Orion: Oh, Hi Mom
Me: (whispered) Hi Orion.
Orion: Mom you *kiss sound* Wills head?
Me (whispered.) Why?
Orion: He hit his head on his bed.

What a sweet boy to be concerned about his brother.

1 comment:

Chaney said...

YAY for potty training! And I got a giggle out of the bubble bath incident.