Monday, October 18, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!



So, I had another OB appointment today. It was a really long one again, because I got to do the three hour glucose test, again. But the good news: if my numbers come back normal I DON"T HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!!!! (I will find out the results tomorrow.) In between waiting, I also got to have an ultra-sound. Good news: this baby is only measuring in the 70th percentile. Right now he weighs about 3 pounds 2 oz. Most babies at this point weigh about 2 pounds 8 oz. He is also still head up (I guess they are usually head down by now, but they will give him until 35 weeks before they start to worry.) and his feet are also up where his head is. That has got to be uncomfortable. Then again, I can't imagine hanging upside down for three months would be very comfortable either.I have another ultra sound in a month to continue to monitor his growth. I did get some semi-bad news at my appointment today though. I have to start going in every two weeks already. They really just want to monitor babies growth, but still. It's not like they are going to induce this early, even if he was really big.

2 comments:

The Rogers said...

Mike said he thinks the baby kind of looks like Emmett. I don't know yet. How fun to have 3D images though.

Tristen Jones said...

My baby was doing the same thing at her 3D ultra sound. At one point she had her leg stretched clear up straight over her head. LOL She loves to have her feet by her face, I guess to suck on her toes? Cute pictures!