Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Compare and Contrast


Oliver recently had his 4 month check up. The doctor commented on how big he was, just like his brothers. And then she commented on how much they all look alike. And asked if they all looked like "this" at the same age. I told her no, that I thought Orion and Oliver looked more alike, and William less so. I'll let you decide what you think.

Oliver at 4 months
16 lbs.15.8 oz.
26 1/4 inches

William at 4 months
19 lbs. 14 oz.
27 1/2 inches

Orion at 4 months
19 lbs. 13 oz.
26 1/2 inches

6 comments:

blondeviolin said...

Look how small Oliver is in comparison!

I'm with you--I think Oliver and Orion look the most alike!

ealldredge5 said...

I think Oliver and Orion look a alike. And Oh My, what big kids you have! They're going to be tall aren't they! When I took Timothy in at 5 months he was only 25 inches and weigh 14lb15oz. He's still sportin' his 3-6 months clothes.

James and Aimee said...

That is so cute they are all in the same bouncy chair!

I think you are right. Oliver and Orion look more alike. All adorable!

Chaney said...

What sweet boys! I'm so excited to see them this summer!!!!! And my opinion is that Orion and Oliver look more alike. I still think William looks like his Uncle William.

Rachel and Tyler said...

I have always thought Oliver and Orion looked alike, but they all look like brothers! Oliver sure is a cutie!!! What a sweet little face. Only a couple more months and I can compare in person. Is Orion out of trouble yet?? XOXO

Tristen Jones said...

I think Oliver and Orion look the most alike..how cute to compair them all. FUN!