Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am Blessed.

" god didn't give me a map of my life, so i'm a bit lost. he didn't bless me with a set of specific instructions. So im a bit difunctional, and he didn't make me with a manual so im kindof hard to understand. but what he did do is promise me light when im lost, a solution for every mistake, and unconditional love and understanding! GOD IS AWESOME!¡!¡"

One of my friends had the above statement as her FB status. And it just made me think about how blessed I am to have a knowledge of the Gospel in my life. God did give me a map for my life. It is called a Patriarchal Blessing. He did give me a set of specific instructions. They are called the Scriptures. And while He didn't send me with a manual for others to figure me out. He did send me to parents who taught me to be honest in all my dealings. While that doesn't necessarily make me easier to understand, I think it sure does help. (Just ask Philip.) I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and all the "things" has has given me to help make my journey in this life a little easier.

No comments: