Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's wrong with that??

I have a favorite Disney movie. It is "The Happiest Millionaire". I used to watch it as a kid at my grandmas house. I don't remember if we owned it or not. I just remember watching at Grandmas house. Well, I now own it as an adult, and I still love it. Maybe even more. I especially love the music. So when I got bit by some unknown flying creature the other day, I immediately started singing this song.
"I've been bit on my finger. It could have been my leg. It could have been my head, I might have died!"

Well, I know it isn't my finger, and I know it didn't come from am alligator. But it hurt really bad for a few hours. And now a week later, it still itches like crazy. (And I promise, it isn't just razor burn from shaving in the middle of the day. :)


1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

you showed me that movie, and I was hooked right from the start!

we changed our blog address:
nvlbsjm.blogspot.com