Thursday, September 27, 2012

What did I do today??

What did I do today??

I finally finished Williams Curious George backpack. While doing it, I learned how to put in a zipper (it has 2), how to do darts, and how to put in elastic. This very cool back pack has 3 pockets on the outside, and one on the inside. And I am never going to sew a back pack again. :)







I made some fun cookies. (William and Oliver picked out the colors,)

I swept and vacuumed and mopped the kitchen. A hundred times.

 
 What didn't I get done?? I ton. The house is a total disaster, the dishes aren't done and here it 5:00pm, and I have no clue what we are going to have for dinner. (What we were supposed to have Baked Teriyaki Chicken. Not happening now.)

4 comments:

Meghann said...

What happened to your oven?

Hannah said...

No clue. I was sitting on the couch sewing, and all of a sudden I hear a big crash. That is what I found.

Karen said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the backpack!!!! Great job, Girl! I'm proud of you!!!!

Tristen Jones said...

The back pack is way cute!