Saturday, March 1, 2014

Our New Home

Sooo, in case you missed the exciting news,
PHILIP AND I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! 

We closed on Jan. 31. And moved the weekend of Feb. 1. It was cold and snowy. But we got to move into OUR house!
I've been putting off blogging about this and putting up pictures until after I had everything unpacked and beautiful. But I've had some complaints that I haven't posted any thing yet. So just ignore the mess, and imagine my house all decorated and clean. :)

Just a few things we love about our new home:
 1. My kitchen is large. :)
 2. It is right across the street from the elementary school. Like I can look out my front window and see the  front door of the school.
 3. It has a good sized deck and back yard. I am super excited to put in some berry bushes this year!
 4. It has a two car garage!

There are MANY other things that we love, but instead of listing them all, you will just have to come out to visit and then I can show them to you. :)

So, without further ado, here are some pictures.

Kitchen

Dining Area

Living Room



Kids/ Main Floor Bathroom

William and Olivers room


Orion and Winstons room

Laundry / Storage room

Family Room

 Office


Play Room

Deck
(If you make the picture big, and look closely, you will see a green electrical box. That marks the corner of our property.)

Master bedroom


 Master Bath


6 comments:

Katelyn said...

Woohoo! Look at your awesome house! It's still so exciting even though I've seen it a couple of times haha.

Marianne said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, and definitely big! The boys will LOVE the space, too. I really like the colors - so happy for the Bainbridges!

Tess said...

SO EXCITING! I loooove the kitchen! Congrats! And I really need to just take pics too before everything is "perfect" otherwise it won't happen.

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you Hannah! It's gorgeous. Did you paint it or was it already painted? The colors are awesome.

Lynsey said...

Yay!! Your house looks wonderful, and I am jealous of your big kitchen. :)