Friday, September 19, 2008

Just your average week




So we have been pretty busy this week. I have had the opportunity to serve several people in our ward this week by watching their children, and Orion has loved having playmates around. He has been really good about sharing, but sometimes is a little too enthusiastic about it. He likes to force toys at kids when they don't really want what it is he has.

The other day I turned around and Orion had a big bouncy ball stuck in his mouth. I was amazed he could fit the whole thing in his mouth and tried to get a picture, but was not very successful at capturing a really good one.

Also, Orion has really been into Bubbles. He can spend hours (ok, so just minutes really) sitting outside "blowing" bubbles.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Cute bubble picture! Orion is such a doll. And thanks for watching my kids by the way! I don't know how I would get along without you. YOU'RE THE BEST!