Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fire Trucks


I am kicking myself for not always having a camera on me!

Yesterday the kids and I walked to the post office. To get there, we pass the fire house. On the way home, Orion wanted to stop and just look at them. Well, a very nice firefighter noticed us standing on the trail looking at the trucks, and invited us up to see them. Orion was THRILLED to be able to go up close to them. He got to go inside the Pumper, and the Ladder and another one with a fancy name. He even got a hat. What a nice experience it was. Especially having a private tour. Orion got to spend ample time in each truck and the very nice fire fighter (I didn't catch his name) was very willing to climb up in there with him and play and show him all the different things. I love this town!




Also, over this last weekend, we blessed William. As soon as I get the pictures from my sister, I will post more on that. We neglected to take any pictures with our camera.

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Lucas loves firetrucks, I mean he is borderline obsessed with firetrucks. It is so nice to see that the Firemen are nice everywhere! :)

Chaney said...

Phillip is a tad bit jealous...he loves firetrucks!

Sorry we couldn't make it to William's blessing!

James and Aimee said...

What a neat experience! How fun! Aren't nice people wonderful. Can't wait to see pictures of William's blessing.