Thursday, July 23, 2009

Orions Milk

Orion has noticed that when William eats, he does it a bit differently then the rest of us. He asked me about this, and I told him that William eats "mama's milk". Orion then counted, and I have 2 "mama milks"! He was very excited about this, and asked if he could have a bite. I told him no, that it was only for babies. Well today Orion brought me his baby nurse. I preteneded to nurse his baby without pulling anything out. Orion watched this with a confused look on his face. He then announced that he would give his baby Orion Milk. And proceeded to lift up his shirt and nurse his baby.

Orion has also been changing diapers and putting the baby down for naps. What a good big brother/father he is to his doll.

William is finally starting to sleep for a decent chunk at night. I can put him to bed at about 10:00, and he doesn't wake up to eat until about 6! And then he goes back to sleep until I go wake him up at 8:30. It has been really nice! He also has been going cross eyed a lot when he is looking at me. And then his eyes get stuck and he starts wiggling his head around trying to fix it. Eventually he screws up his face and blinks his eyes, and they are back to normal. But it is kinda fun to watch him get his eyes uncrossed. I wonder if that is normal . . .

While my sister Rachel was here, she taught me how to make pancakes the easy way. So, I have been eating lots of pancakes the last couple of weeks, and I bought some blueberries to go in them. Orion helped one morning put the blueberries in the pancakes. He went a little over board with one.


2 comments:

The Rogers said...

whats the easy way to make pancakes? I love the picture of William on the floor.

James and Aimee said...

I would like to know the easy way to make pancakes too. My kids would be thrilled!

And I just have to say that Orion is too funny and too cute. William is very cute too. I love that deep sleep look.