Monday, February 8, 2010

Gross Toes




Ok- so this isn't really something that I am dying to post about-but I am going to do it anyway. Mostly because my toe is killing me. About a week ago I noticed that my big toe was a little sore right under the toe nail bed and to the side. Well- as the days went on- it has just gotten more and more sore, and puffy and swollen. It hurts to walk, wear shoes or even just move my foot. So now we come to the reason I am blogging about my gross toe. Should I go to the doctor? I don't remember dropping anything on it, and it isn't the whole toe, just that one little spot. But it HURTS!!! (Even just sitting here I can feel it throbbing) Please- share your knowledge on how to fix it.
Also- aren't my boys just cute!!!!!!

3 comments:

ealldredge5 said...

Not an expert, but it could be a toe nail fungus or something like that.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Poor Hannah! It never rains but it pours...I've often wondered why it's fair that the mommy takes care of everyone else when they're sick, but no one takes care of the mommy when she is sick! The injustice of it all. About your toe - I guess you have to ask yourself if the hassle of dragging your kids to the doctor's office with you is worth the possible benefit of your toe feeling better. Good luck! I love you!!

Marianne said...

You could wait until Sunday and ask dermatologist Dave??