Friday, December 19, 2008

No Snow



Well, it did it again. We woke up to a foot of brand spanking new snow on the ground this morning. Just when I finally had the driveway completely clear and dry!! Orions response every time he sees it snowing is "no snow, no snow". You can hear the disappointment in his voice and then I feel really bad. Poor boy. It could be a really long winter if he doesn't learn to like this fluffy white stuff. The picture is of the snow on our balcony. Kinda makes me wonder if we should be shoveling that off too. The drift goes above the railing. Have fun shoveling that Phil!!

1 comment:

James and Aimee said...

Oh, you definitely have more snow than we do. Is it there to stay or will some of it melt before spring? Poor Orion! I hope he learns to like the snow soon too. Have you shown him how to eat snow? The nice fresh clean snow that is. My kids all really enjoy that.