Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas



I love the Christmas season!! I love the music, the lights, the decorations, the crowds, the spirit. I love going to the store, and finding a great gift, and while I am standing in line, thinking about how exciting it will be to give it away. I love standing in a long line, and just when it is my turn, I let the person behind me go ahead. I love the smells. I love making plates of goodies and taking them to my friends. I love getting the plates of goodies. I love (this year) how every time Orion sees a nativity, he says "Esus" which interpreted is Jesus. I love going to church and listening to inspirational Christmas stories. I love the feeling of peace I always feel this time of year. I love gathering with my family on Christmas eve and reading about the birth of Christ by candle light. What a wonderful season this is. I hope that all of you enjoy it, and feel the Spirit this year.

No comments: