Friday, February 6, 2009


The last couple of days have been busy, but really good. (for the most part)

Yesterday I watched my friends two little girls for just a little bit. Orion LOVES having friends over. At one point, him and Molly were on the couch together reading books. I thought it was very cute. Also yesterday, I went and had my first ever professional massage. I had a gift certificate for a free one hour massage, and I took advantage. All I can say, is I don't think I would EVER spend $60 on a massage. It felt nice, and was really relaxing, but I didn't really feel like it was worth paying for. Philip can rub lotion on me for free, and I think it would be more relaxing to have him do it, then a perfect stranger. Afterwards, Philip and I went out to dinner. It was nice to just spend some time alone with him. He is such a wonderful guy, and I love to spend any amount of time I can with him. Then since yesterday was Thursday, after Orion went to bed, I went and hung out with a couple of my friends. I love having girls night out!!

Today, we had BEAUTIFUL 38 degree weather. Orion and I even went outside to play with the sidewalk chalk. After lunch Philip and I went and saw a movie with Wanda and Robert. We saw "New In Town", and I really liked it. It was clean and had very few swear words, and I thought the small town humor was funny. Philip and I splurged and got a large popcorn and drink. (They both came with one free refill.) At first, when we saw how large the large popcorn really was, we thought maybe we should have just gotten the medium. I am so glad we didn't! I ended up eating both large popcorns, mostly by myself. Philip and Wanda had a couple of handfuls, but really, it was mostly me. Mmm, it was so nummy. Philips response was that I am definately pregnant. Tonight, I plan on curling up with a good book, at least I hope it's good, and maybe even get pop some popcorn to nibble on while I read.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

It sounds like you didn't get a very typical massage . . . I can't imagine not wanting to go get one!

James and Aimee said...

I'm so glad you got to go out and do things! Husband time and girl time are both so wonderful!