Sunday, May 3, 2009


I finally did it! Yesterday morning I finished these stupid burp rags I have been working on for forever. I really thought that this would be a simple 2 hour project. It turned into a week long project. Apparently you have to be able to sew a straight line to make these, and I spent a lot of time picking out stitches, because I can only sew a straight line about 8% of the time. But they are done, and I am really pleased with how some of them turned out. Also yesterday after dinner, we all pitched in and cleaned the house in preparation for Sunday. Orion insisted that he be the one to vacuum.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I think you are awesome for getting the house clean for Sunday. There is something about having a clean house that really makes Sunday a relaxing nice day.

Chaney said...

Yea Orion...and yea Hannah for teaching him to have the house clean for Sundays!