Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little William



So, I had another ultra-sound today. William is looking very healthy. All organs are functioning properly (as far as they can tell), and all body parts are there. The technician tried really hard to get a picture of him without his hands in his face, but we couldn't get him to move them. When we tried to just get the one hand to move, he ended up putting both hands in front of his face. Right now he weighs a whopping 6 pounds 12oz. Give or take a pound. I hope it is "take a pound" and not the giving part. If he continues to grow like expected he will be just under 10 pounds at birth. They also commented on how big his head is . . . But none of that matters. He is healthy, and I can't wait to meet him in just 7 long weeks. (At least I know that they won't let me go past my due date because of his size!!!)

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Yay! Glad to hear things went well. Hang in there, Hannah, you're doing great!

James and Aimee said...

Wow! Those ultrasounds are so different from any I had with my babies. It is so neat to actually be able to make out the face! Hooray for healthy babies!