Monday, June 8, 2009

just random stuff



Ok, so there are a few little things that I was going to blog about, and never did. SO now you get them all wrapped up in one nice little post.

Every Sunday instead of dinner, we have a late lunch, and then at about six or seven we pop popcorn. Orion LOVES doing this. Phil and I love watching him sing the popcorn song while waiting.


Orion has been really into babies lately. He has asked me countless times for help putting diapers on his babies. He gives them loves, puts them down for naps and helps them eat lunch. The other day, he decided to share his trains with his baby. He was a little upset that the bear kept falling down.


Also, Orion has been mocking his mother a lot lately. Every time he stands up from the kitchen table he says "ouch ouch ouch" while holding his back. Ha ha, very funny Orion. He also thinks he needs help standing up, and is scratching his belly a lot.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's cute! Ow ow ow! I can just imagine that!

James and Aimee said...

How funny! I don't remember any of my kids doing that, but maybe they did and my brain was just to spacey to notice. What a cutie Orion is!

Sarah said...

That's hilarious about the "sympathy pains" from Orion! So precious! Haha....

I hope things go well with the last little homestretch of the pregnancy! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help...