Thursday, September 17, 2009

Speech Therapy Fun



About 6 months ago Orion started speech therapy. He LOVES his therapist Stephanie!! All I have to do is tell him that Stephanie is coming and he is very quick to pick up the family room. Well, every week Stephanie leaves us with some "homework". Just little activities to do to help reinforce the language development. This week we put some chocolate syrup on the mirror for him to lick off. This is supposed to help strengthen his mouth muscles to decrees his drooling. Anyway- we had a lot of fun with that!

Also this last week Orion has been asking to hold William a lot. It is kinda funny to see because even though Orion is really big- so is William. And Orion isn't quite strong enough to hold him up. But I think that it is cute that he wants to try.

2 comments:

James and Aimee said...

I can't decide which of these pictures is my favorite! I love the one of Orion with a chocolatey face, I love the one of Orion holding William, and I love the one of William asleep in his bouncer (he harldy fits and it is just so cute!)

You have such adorable boys, Hannah! I'm glad Orion is enjoying speech therepy. It is always a highlight in Ellen's week.

Rachel and Tyler said...

I wonder if I could find an excuse to lick chocolate syrup off the mirror...? Some kids have all the fun! I sure miss you, Hannah. Are you sure you don't want to live in Idaho Falls??? Love ya!