Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby its cold outside

Yesterday was a pretty good day. My wonderful friend Maggie came and picked up Orion for the morning. While I had the house to myself, I took a nice long 2 hour nap. I know that I should not have wanted to sleep for two hours when I had only been up for two hours, but I did. And it was WONDERFUL!! Thank you Maggie!!
After lunch, Orion and I walked to the local court house to register to vote. I thought I was already registered, but when I checked online, found out I wasn't. Silly, I know. After we got home, we both went down for a nap. I only slept for two hours. Orion slept for a good three and a half. After he got up, we went outside and played. I raked up all the leaves, and Orion had a grand time playing in them. Even though I took a ton of pictures, none of them turned out decent. The ones that aren't blurry, he isn't looking at the camera. I did manage to get an ok video though. I like it 'cause it shows him talking and signing. I don't know if any of you will be able to understand what he is saying, but to me, it was crystal clear. Hopefully you can here it over the wind too.

Today we are going to hike to the library. On the way there, we will stop and I will do my civic duty, and vote. I hope you all get out there and do the same.

A note for Kylie :
It took me two years of attending the same ward and being with the same people to finally make some friends. I too, would rather spend my time with Philip, but on days when he is gone from sun up till way after the sun is down, it is really nice to have friends to be with. I think you are swell, and am thrilled to death that William has such a great friend and wife in you. I couldn't have asked for a better wife for my favorite brother.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Orion is such a cutie! And hooray for 2 naps for you. You deserve it! And I love the turkeys on your blog, by the way.

Chaney said...

He is most adorable! Playing in the leaves is one of my favorite activites.

And what do mean William is your favorite brother? I didn't think you were supposed to have favorites...LOL. We all know not many of you guys liked Stuart growing up; however I think he's the best Mobley boy :0)