Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today was pretty good. Philip was super great and let me sleep in today. (Can you really count 8:00 sleeping in?) The missionaries dropped by this morning to give us a little message and encourage us to make friends that we can then introduce to them. I've decided I'm not a very neighborly person. I don't know my neighbors, not even there names. We exchange pleasantries with them, when we happen to be outside at the same time, but that is about it. And I'm ok with that. I have my wonderful friends in my ward, and don't really want to break out of my comfort zone and make new "non-member" friends who might think I am way out there, or something. Anyway, I did say I would try. So I will try. Not making any promises, but I will try. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning and going to the store.
Look at my cute son napping! When I tuck him into bed I give him a baby and a book. Both of which he asks for. The book is one that plays primary songs. I know he's finally asleep when the music quites playing. I don't usually find the book on his head when I go to check on him. The silly thing is, he slept this way for a good two hours!

This afternoon, after nap time, Orion and I went to the park. It was GORGEOUS weather again today, and we had to get out and enjoy it. And then this evening Wanda and Robert came over and played games. Now, I am utterly exhausted and can't wait to curl up and go to sleep.

2 comments:

Chaney said...

Very cute, and lucky you...you still get to put him in the crib!!! I have to sit with Phillip or he won't stay in bed. I do however get in some good reading time while he's going to sleep though.

William And Kylie Mobley said...

you have friends other than your husband? I need to learn how to do that. And I should meet my neighbors. I have a hard time coming up with the desire to meet my neighbors, after all, the neighbors change every semester, and what's the point? But Will is wonderful and I'd rather spend time with him than anyone else anyway.