Monday, October 6, 2008

Bragging Rights


I am so proud of Orion. Saturday and Sunday we watched General Conference in our home. I would love to say that Orion played quietly on the floor for all four sessions, but lets be real, he is only 20 months, so he didn't. But no matter what he was in the middle of destroying, during every single prayer, he stopped, and folded his arms. And kept them folded for the entire prayer. Oh, I was so pleased, that at least he has that down. I was very tempted to take a picture, but thought maybe perhaps that would set a bad example. And besides, who really takes pictures during a prayer. You will just have to settle for a picture taken later on in the day. I am not sure what the rash on his face is from, but I hope it goes away soon.

I wish I could tell you who my favorite speaker was, but I haven't quite mastered taking care of a 2 year old (almost) and intently listening. I should call Alice and find out how she does it . . . Anyway, I plan to slowly listen to all the talks again this week, while Orion naps. It is so wonderful that today we have the resources for me to be able to do that. How blessed I am to live in this "day in age".

1 comment:

Chaney said...

Too cute! Doesn't it make it worth being a mom to know that the things you teach your kids occasionally stick?