Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just life.

I realize that I haven't posted in a while. Things here have been crazy, and I haven't had a lot of spare moments to devote to blogging. Sunday we had stake conference. We had a convert bare his testimony, and it was awesome. He has only been a member for two months, and he has read the Book of Mormon 5 times. That just blows me away. Before he was baptized he was a Roman Catholic priest for 33 years. WOW!!

Philip and Orion spent some good quality time together that afternoon. It was fun to just sit back and watch them play. Orion just lights up when he gets to play with Daddy!

Monday, for Family Home Evening, we carved pumpkins. Well, Philip carved, Orion colored, and I worked on cleaning the seeds. Monday night, Orion came down with croup. So needless to say, we didn't get much sleep that night. Tuesday I was dead tired and sick, Orion was sick and Philip was tired, but had to go to work. Thankfully, I have wonderful friends. Tuesday morning, Shawna called and asked if she could bring me dinner. How grateful I am to her!! That evening, Abrey called and asked if she too could bring us dinner. It isn't every day that out of the blue two people volunteer to bring you dinner. Since Shawna was already bringing us food, Abrey brought us dinner for tonight. What wonderful people I know!! I hope I am as in tune with the spirit as they are.


Today for the most part we are all feeling much better. Orion slept decently last night, I only got up a couple of times to check on him. He still has a nasty cold, but I suppose I can live with that. He is so cute. He can blow his own nose. He asks for a "blow" (that is his word for tissue) then proceeds to blow really hard, then wipes his nose. I usually go by after ward and finish cleaning it up, but I think it's adorable. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Chaney said...

I love the nose blowing. Phillip has started doing that as well. Glad to hear that Orion is doing better!